Day 1 - Conference
Day one will be a host of leading industry experts from some of Australia's most successful millennial brands. The conference will bring you the most up to date research, insights, case studies and take away strategies on how to effectively engage millennial consumers.
- How to develop effective engagement strategies
- Changing media consumption habits
- The latest thinking on Social Media
- Mobile purchasing trends
- Getting to grips with social influencers
- The latest technologies & usage
- Insights into all areas of youth lifestyle & culture
- Understanding the mindset of Millennials
- Workplace motivations & the start up generation
- Using video as a tool to engage
- The rise of native advertising
DAY 2 - MASTER CLASSES & Round Tables
We've partnered with an award winning marketing strategy consultancy Step Change to conduct a 2 1/2 hour expert Predatory Marketing workshop (worth $9000) and a BONUS Stump The Strategist session.
This MUST attend session is ideal for marketers of all levels, particularly those in senior roles.
Predatory Marketing Workshop
- Learn and apply one of the most powerful marketing concepts to changing behaviour
- Understand why your marketing could be growing your competitors market share
- Outsmart your competition for the long term
Stump the Strategist
- Have months worth of work solved in nine minutes
- Learn frameworks and thinking systems that only the biggest global brands have access to
- Pick up out-of-the-box ideas for your business
Our round tables give you the opportunity to join topics relevant to your businesses current opportunities, challenges and interests. You and industry peers will gain expert input, share knowledge, best practice and create opportunities alongside each other. Get in front of those people you'd love to talk to!
We've limited the attendance of each table to 14 - 16 people.
Each round table discussion will be chaired and facilitated by an expert in the specific field.
You will have the option to choose up to 2 Roundtable discussion topics.
We know that our attendees consistently rank networking as one of the leading reasons they attend our events. To keep things fresh we've been working hard to develop new and novel ways to help you connect and give you exciting ways of building meaningful relationships with the most useful contacts.
Day 1 - Networking Dinners
Entering a networking party full of hundreds of attendees can be very daunting. At MMC we've designed a new style of networking to provide you with an opportunity to build relationships outside of the usual conference setting.
We'll be partnering with a number of different restaurant around Melbourne for a hosted dinner of small groups up to 20, designed to help you build great connections.
Please Note: Meal costs and drink costs will be in addition to your ticket price and payable to the venue.
Day 1 & 2 Conference Networking App
At MMC we use a cutting edge conference app which has a number of fantastic features to enable greater connections for you at the pre, during and after the event.
Direct Messaging - Without having to disclose your private contact details you can expand your network by browsing profiles, interests, and social media feeds of other attendees and then directly message them through the app.
Networking Lunch - During Day 1 and 2 there will be ample opportunity for you to arrange meetings with exciting new contacts. Throughout the venue we will have a number of locations perfect for meeting industry peers you want to connect with.